Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Rosalina


I have never joined a KAL so this is my first post! I based this doll on the dolly in Zoe Mellor's Nursery Knits. My daughter requested that she have no hat and hair just like this. Hair is always a challenge for me so having it specially requested was a HUGE challenge. My daughter also designed the color scheme for her clothes. It was lots of fun and my daughter loves her so it was worth the effort. I'm currently working on the Big Foot Bunny from Knitted Toys. I'll post when I have something that even resembles an animal!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Rosalina is lovely! You did a wonderful job on her hair...she looks as if she would be a very nice doll to play with. Nice work!

Audrey said...

I have finished my Big Foot Bunny!! The photos will follow shortly.