Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hidden Projects

I know many of you have books that may have toys in them that you may not have realized were there, so I grabbed some of my "non-toy" books that happen to have toy patterns, and put them here for you. My apologies for the picture heavy post.


Rabbit from Special Knits by Debbie Bliss.


Bears and Bunny from Nursery Knits by Debbie Bliss.



Pig-tailed dolly and finger puppets from Weekend Knitting by Melanie Falick.




Teddy, Dolly and Penguin from Nursery Knits by Zoe Mellor.


Bear from Simply Baby by Debbie Bliss.


Bunnies from Simple Knits for Little Cherubs by Erika Knight.




Bunny, Bear and Elephant from Last-Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson.


I hope these projects give you some inspiration - I know I'm having a difficult time deciding what to knit first!

1 comment:

f. pea said...

Me too! It's so hard to choose. But I'm inspired by your post to go leafing through my pattern books to see what's hiding in there. I love the powerful hindquarters on that first Debbie Bliss bunny! He looks like he just got back from finishing a triathalon!